The Dashi is a state of the art folding powered wheelchair, it folds and unfolds in seconds.
Featuring a stylish ultra lightweight aluminium and magnesium folding frame makes it suitable for airline travel. Both rear wheels are driven by independent direct drive motors powered by a lightweight lithium battery.
Two large rear castors provide extar stability. When folded the Dashi is self standing with a convenient carry handle can be used to pull it behind you.
The Dashi can be lifted into the car and weighs little more than a conventional lightweight wheelchair at only 17kg when the battery is removed. Supplied complete with carry bag to protect the frame when stored or during transit.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoors
- Folds in seconds
- Airline friendly
- Folding lightweight aluminium and magnesium frame
- Joystick control on left or right side
- Suspension for a better ride
- Cup or drinks holder
- Travel storage bag included
- Maximum user weight 125kg
- Range approx 10miles
Why not book a demonstration in our showroom and try a Dashi powered wheelchair for yourself. We think you’ll love the Dashi
- 2x120W brush electric motors
- 24v 10Ah Lithium battery
- Puncture proof solid 6″ front castors
- Puncture proof solid 8″ rear tyres
- Max. speed 4 mph
- Freewheel brake system
- Automatic brake
- 10 degree climbing angle
- Turning circle of 900mm
- Max user weight 20stone or 125kg
- Seat width 450mm x depth 40mm + Back Height 520mm
- Dimensions Height 900mm x Length 1000mm x Width 630mm
- Overall weight 18.5kg (17kg with battery removed)