The Dashi is a state of the art folding powered wheelchair, it folds and unfolds in seconds.
Featuring a stylish ultra lightweight aluminium and magnesium folding frames makes both the Dashi and Dashi MG suitable for airline travel. Rear wheels are driven by independent direct drive 250kw motors powered by a lightweight lithium battery.
Two large rear castors provide extra stability. When folded the Dashi is self standing with a convenient carry handle can be used to pull it behind you.
The Dashi can be lifted into the car and weighs only 21.5kg and is supplied complete with carry bag to protect the frame when stored or during transit. Whilst the ultra lightweight magnesium Dashi MG weighs little more than a conventional lightweight wheelchair at only 17kg when the battery is removed.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoors
- Folds in seconds
- Airline friendly
- Folding lightweight aluminium and magnesium frame
- Joystick control on left or right side
- Suspension for a better ride
- Cup or drinks holder
- Travel storage bag included
- Maximum user weight 125kg
- Range approx 10miles
Why not book a demonstration in our showroom and try a Dashi powered wheelchair for yourself. We think you’ll love the Dashi
- 2x120W brush electric motors
- 24v 10Ah Lithium battery
- Puncture proof solid 6″ front castors
- Puncture proof solid 8″ rear tyres
- Max. speed 4 mph
- Freewheel brake system
- Automatic brake
- 10 degree climbing angle
- Turning circle of 900mm
- Max user weight 20stone or 125kg
- Seat width 450mm x depth 40mm + Back Height 520mm
- Dimensions Height 900mm x Length 1000mm x Width 630mm
- Overall weight 18.5kg (17kg with battery removed)