From Monday 19th July 2021…
The Government has announced a change in lockdown rules and restrictions, including the relaxation of Anti-Covid measures in England from 19th July 2021. Scotland and Wales have also announced similar measures.
Government guidelines rely heavily upon the individual, to wear a face mask and adhere to social distancing or not. Businesses are expected to set their own Anti-Covid policies and measures.
As throughout the pandemic, customer safety is paramount and for your safety (and ours), as many of our customers may be elderly and vulnerable; or be family members that may be shopping with us for an elderly loved one or relative, we have taken the decision to keep our Anti-Covid measures in place at least for the time being.
This is to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and customer families during the current Delta variant case rise and minimise the risk of having to close the showroom due to self-isolating.
As this is subject to change at short notice, we will monitor and review our policy regularly along with the latest government advice and relax the measures when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
What this means for our customers:
- All our staff have received both vaccinations and are tested at least weekly against Covid-19 infection
- Our showroom will be open during our normal opening hours and no appointment is necessary (whilst we continue to limit a one customer/one family in the showroom at a time)
- Hand sanitiser is freely available for customer use
- All display furniture has been treated with FabricShield Protect so customers can try our furniture with confidence, eliminating any risk from cross-contamination
- Surfaces, door handles and card reader payment machines are regularly sanitised
- Any stock such as footwear is quarantined prior to restocking,
- Contactless payment is encouraged
- Staff will continue to work behind a screen or wear a mask where closer contact is necessary, maintaining a strict hygienic hand washing regime.
We still offer free local, contactless home deliveries for those self isolating within the Harrogate area.
For customers needing a stairlift, we offer remote survey appointments.
Our door-to-door collection service will remain suspended until further notice.
Please help us to help our community, support your local mobility company.
Our award winning customer service relies upon customers like you.
Stay safe and let Rise Furniture and Mobility support you in these difficult times.
Angel & Carl