From £33.33 with VAT relief
Treat your feet to cosy comfort. Soft yet supportive, this snuggly slipper has a warm pile lining to keep you snug all winter.
Why you’ll love Holly Warm-Lined…
- Warm pile lining to keep feet cosy
- Supportive around the heel
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
The Holly ladies slippers are really soft and have a snugly lining making them perfect for sore, swollen or sensitive feet and toes and are really warm on cold winter days.
Useful tips to keep Holly Warm‑lined looking great…
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brushand then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
Choosing the right size footwear….
All our women’s footwear is made with an EEEEE+ width fitting. That means that it’s much, much wider, deeper and roomier than ordinary footwear. But don’t worry if you don’t know your width fitting as our footwear is adjustable which means it can cope with a range of foot shapes and problems and is ideal for swollen feet.
Most customers find that if they order the shoe size they wore before experiencing swelling or problems (e.g. size 6), our footwear is wide and deep enough to provide the extra room they need. If you usually take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we recommend you order the smaller full size.