From £33.33 with VAT relief
Snug, supportive comfort
If you struggle from swollen feet, arthritis, hammer toes, and poor circulation the Holly is ideal, comfortable and supportive.
The Holly slipper has a cushioned foot bed making it extremely comfortable underfoot. With its broad toe shape and seam free front makes it ideal for anyone with problem and sensitive toes. Each Holly slipper has a broad touch fastening strap so you can adjust according to swelling.
Why you’ll love Holly…
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned footbed is removable for extra depth
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
- Seam-free toe area
- Holly in Navy can be bought in half pairs and mixed sizes (ask for details)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
If you wish to purchase a single Holly Slipper please click here.
Choosing the right size footwear….
All our women’s footwear is made with an EEEEE+ width fitting. That means that it’s much, much wider, deeper and roomier than ordinary footwear. But don’t worry if you don’t know your width fitting as our footwear is adjustable which means it can cope with a range of foot shapes and problems and is ideal for swollen feet.
Most customers find that if they order the shoe size they wore before experiencing swelling or problems (e.g. size 6), our footwear is wide and deep enough to provide the extra room they need. If you usually take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we recommend you order the smaller full size.