From £39.17 with VAT relief
Pretty yet Practical
The Sally slipper-shoe is cotton lines and is perfect for anyone suffering with hot feet. These comfortable slippers are simple to slip on and adjust with the touch fastening for comfort and superior fit.
It makes an ideal summer slipper-shoe with a cool cotton lining. Sally features a rubber sole that makes it practical for indoor and outdoor wear even if you have heavily bandaged feet. With a seam free toe the Sally remains comfortable all day and being machine washable will remain cool and fresh.
Why you’ll love Sally…
- Slips on bandaged feet easily and adjusts to fit
- Keeps your feet cool
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Seam free so perfect for sensitive toes
- Machine washable (40°)
- Strap extensions available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 40°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
Choosing the right size footwear…
All our women’s footwear is made with an EEEEE+ width fitting. That means that it’s much, much wider, deeper and roomier than ordinary footwear. But don’t worry if you don’t know your width fitting as our footwear is adjustable which means it can cope with a range of foot shapes and problems and is ideal for swollen feet.
Most customers find that if they order the shoe size they wore before experiencing swelling or problems (e.g. size 6), our footwear is wide and deep enough to provide the extra room they need. If you usually take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we recommend you order the smaller full size.