Welcome Back. We have missed you!
After the lockdown restrictions began to ease, part of the Government guidelines for businesses to re-open, is that the working environment must be COVID safe.
Since re-opening our showroom, we’ve been working hard to ensure customer safety remains paramount and that each customer can feel confident returning to our showroom.
What we are doing to protect you…
- if you still prefer to visit our showroom by appointment, simply book online or by call us
- when you visit our showroom, we will wear a face mask or visor and maintain our distance wherever possible
- regularly wash our hands and clean all hard surfaces, door handles etc
- we will not allow anyone else to enter the showroom until you have left
- all our furniture has been treated with FabricShield which protects it against 99.9% of known harmful bacteria, germs and viruses inc. coronavirus for 90 days
- when you leave our showroom, we will clean everything you have touched including card payment machines
Did you know that you can…
- buy online via our website
- now pay up to £45.00 when you pay contactless
- pay on your smartphone
- pay by bank transfer (please call for details)
If you would prefer contactless, doorstep delivery, we will be happy to arrange this, please tell us when you buy.
Adhering to Government guidelines as they constantly change, we kindly request customers if we have customers in the showroom when you arrive, that you:
- please be patient and wait until they have left before entering the showroom
- wear a suitable face mask
- if you are wearing gloves, please remove them and use our hand sanitiser
- respect Social Distancing
- wherever possible pay by contactless payment
- if you feel unwell or show signs of coronavirus, please do not enter the showroom
In these unprecedented times, it is important that everyone embraces the ‘new normal’ if we are to prevent further lockdowns and restrictions. Please remember these guidelines are your safety and ours.
To reduce the time in our showroom, our unrivalled experience and free advice is only a phone call away.
Our home visit appointments are available by appointment adhering to Government guidelines.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our door-to-store collection service at this time.
Many of our customers may be elderly, vulnerable and perhaps have been shielding for some time. The desire to visit or go out for the day is something we have all missed.
Lockdown has made many of us think about our loved ones and we want you to be confident that you visit our showroom confident that we put your safety before ourselves.
We have a comprehensive collection of mobility products and award-winning customer service awaiting you.
We would like to thank you for your patience and most of all for your support, so that we can be there when you need us.
Angel & Carl