From £33.33 with VAT relief
A soft, adjustable bootee that keeps ankles and feet cosy
Cosy up with our comfy, warm-lined bootee. It has a soft, cushioned footbed that can be removed for extra depth while the broad toe shape gives lots of space if you have arthritis, Gout, Hammer toes, Poor Circulation, Strokes and Swollen feet
This roomy style has a square toe, which gives you more space if you have swollen or hammer toes. The cushioned insole gives greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. This style will accommodate more swelling and bandaging than most slippers, because it has the v opening.
You can also wear as a slip on style, once the touch-fastening has been adjusted to fit your foot. If your feet are only slightly swollen, these slippers may be too loose and slip off your heel when you walk. If that’s the case, a more regular style slipper will be more suitable. With a rubber sole, this slipper can be worn outside and they are machine washable too
Why you’ll love these bootees…
- Warm pile lining to keep feet cosy
- Supportive around the ankle
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Strap extensionsare available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 7
- No half sizes available
- Made in Britain
Useful tips to keep your Elise Warm-lined bootees looking great…
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
Choosing the right size footwear….
Cosyfeet footwear is designed for feet that can’t fit into ordinary footwear. All our shoes, sandals, boot and slippers are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s footwear is made with an extra wide fitting of approximately EEEEE+. But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting feet that are swollen while some styles can also fit problem toes, bunions, mis-shapen feet and orthotics.