Our Heaton profiling care bed provides the ideal balance between quality, practicality and patient care. With two drop down sliding side rails, ensure the user is safe whilst they can be easily lowered when not in use. Combining the features of a lift and profile bed it also features the benefit of Trendelenberg tilting action.
The Heaton can be lowers to 200mm from the floor and can be raised to 800mm, for use with healthcare professionals. With large robust locking castors the Heaton can be easily moved into position and then securely locked in place. Bed extension kits and mattress extensions are also available please ask for details. The bed frame can easily be dismantled for storage or transportation by a competent handy man without the need for tools. The Heaton benefits from a 3 year manufacturers warranty on the man made oak veneer frame and the motor and electrics from a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
Features and benefits
- 3 year warranty on bed frame
- 2 year warranty on motors handset and controls
- 10 function lockable handset
- Trendelenburg one way tilt function
- Knee brake adjustment
- Click stop lower leg raising elevation
- Electrically adjustable backrest
- Four robust braking 2″ castors
- Four-section mattress support with mattress grips
- Extra high side rails available
- 200mm bed length extension kit available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Transport system for storage and transporting
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 250kg
- Height Adjustment: 20mm – 800mm
- Outer Dimensions: 1020mm x 2130mm
- Mattress Platform Dimensions: 900mm x 2000cm
The Heaton features an integral headboard and footboard and is sympathetically finished in a natural oak man-made veneer to complement any bedroom furniture you may have.
Whether you are looking a luxury pocket sprung or memory foam mattress, or even specialist pressure care mattresses for high to very high-risk categories we have the right mattress for you, please ask for details.
With the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic availability and delivery may change at short notice, so please check for availability when placing your order.
Please call our mail order hotline 01423 526737 today.
Buy with confidence
Our staff have over three decades of furniture design and manufacturing experience, coupled with award winning customer service. So, your peace of mind is guaranteed, when you buy your new adjustable bed from Harrogate’s leading independent mobility company.
Disposal of your existing bed
It’s not always easy to dispose of your old bed, when buying a new one. As part of our service, we offer to collect, remove and dispose of your old bed responsibly for you. Whilst your old mattress must be disposed of in the correct manner, we will donate your old bed to a local charity on your behalf, wherever possible.
We charge £99 for this service inclusive of VAT.
If you would like this service, we ask you to call us on 01423 526737 to arrange this, before your delivery and installation is booked and confirmed.