From £35.00 with VAT relief
Wrap around warm for your feet
The Robbie is an adjustable mens bootee offering support, comfort and warmth. Also available as a warm lined version. Added comfort is provided by a cushioned underfoot which makes this bootee ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
With a large opening almost to the toe makes it perfect for bandaged and swollen feet and easy to get on and off.
Why we think you’ll love these slippers…
- A removable cushioned footbed for extra depth
- Ideal for problem toes with a roomy toe area
- Touch fastening for snug secure fit around sensitive feet
- Fits securely around the ankle
- A flexible and robust sole is ideal for indoors and outdoors
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
- Half pairs are available (please ask for details)
- Strap extensions are also available
Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
NB Please ensure you remove the footbed before washing.
Choosing the right size footwear….
This striking mens slipper is made with an HH+ width fitting. That means that it’s much, much wider, deeper and roomier than ordinary footwear. But don’t worry if you don’t know your width fitting as our footwear is adjustable which means it can cope with a range of foot shapes and problems and is ideal for swollen feet.
Most customers find that if they order the shoe size they wore before experiencing swelling or problems (e.g. size 6), our footwear is wide and deep enough to provide the extra room they need. If you usually take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we recommend you order the smaller full size.